This tool provides a sacred means for facial (and whole-body) rejuvenation, harnessing your inherent vibration.
A gentle massage of the face with Kansa directs life-force energy to open marma points (Ayurvedic vitality points on the body) to tune the subtle energies and impart a rosy glow. The face appears more open, relaxed, clear and vibrant, with less puffiness.
The Facial Wand is a rounded dome with a beautiful hand-carved wooden handle made of from the Indian-native tree Babool. KANSA is the Indian name for Bell metal, a hard alloy usually a form bronze, with approximately 4:1 ratio of copper to tin. It massages the face and body in meditative circular motions and long strokes. The smooth surface quickly warms and feels like a warm hand. The rounded shape can help release tension in the jaw, temples, cheekbones & third eye.
Wild Grace Kansa Wand
HOW TO USE
1. Apply 3-6 drops of serum to your hands.
2. Apply a light layer of serum to your face.
3. Massage in circles around the middle of the forehead.
4. Massage in zig-zags and draw the figure 8 pattern on the forehead.
5. Back and forth over the right eyebrow & the right temple area.
6. Counter-clockwise then clockwise around the eye socket.
7. Counter-clockwise then clockwise around & under the cheekbone.
8. From nostril to the ear.
9. From the right corner of the mouth up to the ear lobe.
10. Circle in front of the ear.
11. From the tip of the chin along the jawbone.
12. Circle in front of the ear.
13. From the tip of the chin along the jawbone.
14. Circle in the middle of the chin and then do the same in reverse.
15. Along the jawline.
16. Circle in front of the ear.
17. To and from around the mouth to the earlobe & from nostril to ear.